The Z Travel and Leisure Hour has had many very interesting and exciting guests.
Past guests include:
- Tony Award-winning actress Frances Sternhagen
- Comedian Soupy Sales
- Gerry Frank, author of "Where To Find it, Buy It, Eat It In New York
- Carol Wright, author of Blue Guide To New York
- "Kramer" - the REAL Kramer from "Seinfeld"
- The American Museum of Natural History's Director of the Einstein Exhibit
- The Fraunces Tavern Museum Curator
- The originator of the "Yankees Behind The Scenes" Tour
- and many more!
Topics discussed have included:
- The Newport, Rhode Island Winter Festival
- Puerto Vallerto, Mexico
- Mt. Tremblant In Canada - the best skiing resort in North America
- Thanksgiving At Plymouth Plantation (Plymouth, Massachusetts)
- The best weekend trips within 500 miles of New York City
- Spotlights On New York City Neighborhoods
- Hidden Pubs of New York
- The Intrepid Air and Space Museum
- The Rockefeller Estate In Westchester
- Disney World, Universal and Orlando, Florida secrets and more!
- Drivign To Florida - tips, stops, and enjoyment
- Swimming With Manatees
- Dog-Sledding Adventures
- Arthur Avenue (Little Italy of the Bronx)
- Central Park's Gondolier - "Venice In New York"
- Sky Diving
- Traveling With Pets
- Ballet Dancing For Adults
- Camping Out In Museums
- Gus' Pickles ("Crossing Delancey")
- Living History In Staten Island
- Acting For Non-Actors
- Cooking Schools
- Elvis Impersonators
- and much more!
You can always be sure there will be an interesting topic of discussion on the Z Travel and Leisure Hour!
Last Updated Friday, January 07 2011 @ 05:40 AM CST|9,171 Hits